Monday, February 17, 2014

Jason Wu Beauty Look

This is a short tutotial on how I tried to recreate this Jason Wu Spring 2014 beauty look, it's very wearable and great for day or night. For this look remember that the top half of your eyelid will be bare all the color is at the bottom. Try to keep the rest of your makeup minimal because this is a bold eye look and you want all the attention up there. 


Jason Wu Spring 2014 beauty look.


HERE WE GO

1. My blank canvas, please don't be scared, it gets better I promise.
Let's start with moisturizing the eye area then follow with a lid primer.


                                           


3. Sweep brown eyeshadow only up to the middle of your eyelid, slightly down toward the outer corner.  You probably have noticed my dark circles, who am I kidding? you so did.
 I don't apply concealer until I'm finished.

                                          

4. Use gold shimmery eyeshadow and sweep just in the middle   


                                          


                                          

5. Line your eyelash line with black liquid eyeliner. 

                                         

 6. Add mascara, then using a wet cotton swab clean all the under eye area, moisturize and now you can apply concealer. 

                                        

     

7. All done, now where do I go? The other moms at the park appreciated my look :)

     


                           

                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment